Maddy Ryan of Chesapeake, Virginia began making her mark in motorsports at the age of 12, competing in the INEX Bandolero division. This created a life’s journey that became her passion, love, and career. Within the span of Maddy’s 5 year career, so far she has been able to grasp 15 wins, set 4 track records, won a Track Championship, a State Championship, and most recently been awarded the UNOH Youth Achievement from NASCAR. These will not be the only accomplishments you see from this young racer though. Now at the age of 18, she plans to make 2017 her biggest year yet with goals of grabbing her first win in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Late Model Stock Car Series and even putting another championship in the books.
- In 2012, Maddy Ryan finished 2nd place in the points at Langley Speedway in the INEX Bandolero division her first racing season ever racing.
- In 2013, Maddy Ryan won the track points Championship at Langley Speedway in the INEX Bandolero division.
- In 2013, Maddy Ryan also gained the State Title for Virginia in the INEX Bandolero division.
- In 2013, Maddy Ryan set two track records at Langley Speedway, one track record at Wake County Speedway, and one track record at Southern National Motorsports Park in the INEX Bandolero division.
- In 2013, Maddy Ryan won 14 races, 5 Second place finishes, and 1 fourth place finish.
- In 2014, Maddy Ryan finished top 5 in the points at Langley Speedway in the Pro Six Division and was able to grasp her first 2nd place finish while competing in the division.
- In 2015, Maddy Ryan finished top 10 in the points at Langley Speedway in the Pro Six Division.
- In 2016, Maddy Ryan gained experience traveling to numerous race tracks. Completing the year with six top ten finishes, as well several top fifteen finishes.
- In 2016, Maddy Ryan was awarded the UNOH Youth Achievement Award from NASCAR, nominated by East Carolina Motor Speedway.